Friday, March 23, 2012

Eye Serum VS Eye Serum

VMV Hypoallergenics
RE: Everything Eye Serum
(30ml)

I love VMV Hypoallergenics' R.E. Everything Eye Serum. The results are recognizable with one to two nights use. The only thing I don't love about the bottle I got was that the pump doesn't work. Have to buy a tiny container because unscrewing the bottle everytime for use can get a bit messy.



On the other side of the road Lancome's Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Anti-spot Anti-dark Circles Eye Serum (Whew! That was a mouthful!) I've been given a sample during one of my Lancome counter visits. I was very excited to try this but it was a disappointment. Used it for almost a week but it didn't do anything it promised to. Sad and disappointed... But no worries, I still love you Lancome!

Lancome
Blanc Expert
Ultimate Whitening Anti-spot Anti-dark Circles Eye Serum
(5ml Sample) 
Ultimate Whitening Anti-spot Anti-dark Circles Eye Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...