Friday, May 25, 2012

Products I Want to Finish and One I Never Want to Hit Pan


1. VMV So Clear Oil-Absorbing, Clarifying Pressed Powder
I've been using this for middle of the day touch ups or when I feel too lazy to wear foundation.

2. Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion
These two 15ml samples are GWPs.  I don't use them often as I have read a number of bad reviews about their 3 step system.  I'm half done with one.

3. Lancome Blanc Expert Nuit Firmness Restoring Whitening Night Cream
Another 15ml GWP.  I love this cream.  My skin does look "bright" when I wake up.  But I don't know if I would purchase because there's a rumor going that Lancome products are the same as Loreal.  Price is their one of their differences and another is Lancome has that "French flair".  Maybe I should check out Loreal.


And the product I never want to hit pan:
Chanel Rouge Coco Baume
This baume is so hydrading.  It conditions the lips gloriously.  I wish a tube of this can go on forever.


Are there products you want to finish or to never hit pan?
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. You've shifted your focus to skincare. Nice! Skin is always a great investment that pays dividends down the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think love for makeup goes hand in hand with love for skincare. Yupyup taking care of the skin is a good investment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...