Wednesday, May 23, 2012

VMV Hypoallergenics Skin Bloom Blush

on 30% off 

I experimented with make-up in my early twenties.  I tried various drug store brands but most of them broke my skin out which made me shy away from cosmetics.  Then I saw a TV show that featured VMV.  Decided to try it out.  And the rest was history.


VMV Hypoallergenics is a make-up brand that specializes in allergen-free cosmetics and skin care.  Their products are fragrance-free, paraben and preservative-free.  And since glue can be an allergen some of their boxes are glue free.  The manufacturing and best used by dates are stamped on their boxes and at the back of compacts.

origami like box

I bought these last December.  They are the first blushes that did not irritate my skin.  Another good thing... these were on 30% off sale.

The compact and its brush are housed in a faux suede (not sure of the material) box.  It's very chic and simple it adds extra excitement when doing touch ups.


I got Georgia and Bellini.  They have been my go-to blush.  They go smooth when applied and can last up to four hours without touch ups.

Georgia (left)
Bellini (right)
best used by and manufacturing dates



My love for make-up and skin care started with this brand.  

This will be a long lasting love affair.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This implies you can deliver results of a lot higher caliber and viability. In the event that you have your own business making cosmetics, you can make shading cosmetics, skin and hair care, body and shower items, and toiletries, which will rapidly build up a devoted customer base. Furthermore, you will have the option to make indistinguishable benefits from the enormous cosmetic assembling organizations. Indie cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...